The Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows annual CI Summit is here…This year’s theme, “Competitive. Intelligence. Transforming for New Realities,” takes a deep dive into the state of competition and competitive intelligence. Join Cynthia Cheng Correia and experts across practice disciplines, industries, and the globe as they discuss the topics that matter today…and tomorrow!
The launch of generative artificial intelligence has sparked new ways to research, analyze, and gain insights for competitive and decision intelligence. The proliferation of new tools and techniques not only brings exciting solutions to long-standing challenges faced by researchers and analysts but presents new questions and considerations, ranging from use cases to how we design, deploy, and manage AI.
We face questions like:
- What is the state of generative AI?
- How does this matter to industries?
- Which tools matter to research, analysis, and insights work?
- How should we evaluate these tools for intelligence production, decision support, and managing our customers and programs?
- How do these tools fit into enterprise-level AI initiatives
- How do we align our efforts with this?
Join Cynthia Cheng Correia on Friday, September 8, at 11am US ET, as we discuss these questions – and yours. Register today!
Cynthia Cheng Correia will discuss managing our AI evolution through foresight: “Welcome to the Great AI Transition: Preparing, Adapting, & Managing Changes Using Systematic Foresight” at the Industrial Technical Information Managers Group (ITIMG) Spring Meeting, April 25, 2023.
Cynthia Cheng Correia shares in sights in her session, “Alerts & Early Warning: From Agents of Noise Towards Essential Foresight” at Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals’ (SCIP) IntelliCon 2023 on April 18th.
Join Cynthia Cheng Correia, August Jackson, Craig McHenry, and moderator JP Ratajczak for the Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows’ timely webinar, “Are ChatGPT, Sydney, and Bard the Next CI Analysts?,” on March 28, 2023.
Cynthia Cheng Correia will give the closing keynote, “Harnessing Foresight Methods for Standards Development,” on March 30, 2023 at the Society for Standards Professionals’ SES Annual Conference.
Cynthia Cheng Correia will share insights in the following sessions at the Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows’ annual CI Summit, September 14-15, 2022:
- “This is Not Our Parents’ Foresight” (moderator)
- “Harnessing D.A.R.Q. Matters: How Can We Anticipate a Future of Distributed Ledgers, AI, (A/V)R and Quantum?,” panelist
- “The Future Is Emerging…Why Are We Blind to It?” (moderator)
Cynthia Cheng Correia will share insights on the following topics at the Special Libraries Association (SLA) Annual Conference, July 31 – August 2, 2022:
- “When Knowledge Management Fails…and What to Do About It.”
- “Alerts and Early Warning”
- “The Great Disruption and the New Normal in Information Services”
Council President Cynthia Cheng Correia’s welcome address will kick off the Summit’s theme: In Technology We Trust? Promises, Pitfalls, and Potential. Don’t miss two days of insights about the state of CI practice: October 27-28, 2021. For details, visit the Summit website.
Cynthia Cheng Correia joins the JoBros, Arik & Derek Johnson, in their August 2021 edition of the Running Into the Fog podcast! Listen as they discuss the importance of sound intelligence insights and foresight in our complex and uncertain times, as well as biases and other barriers to achieving this.