Cynthia Cheng Correia joins the JoBros, Arik & Derek Johnson, in their August 2021 edition of the Running Into the Fog podcast! Listen as they discuss the importance of sound intelligence insights and foresight in our complex and uncertain times, as well as biases and other barriers to achieving this.
Cynthia Cheng Correia will share insights on the following topics at the Special Libraries Association (SLA) Annual Conference (August 3-13, 2021):
- August 10: Networking Session with the Competitive Intelligence Fellows. Cynthia will host the discussion topic, “The Benefits of Diverse Mindsets in CI.”
- August 11: Disinformation in a Shifting Landscape…What Does This Mean for You?.
- August 12: Inventorying the Future for Information, Intelligence & Professional Foresight, part of the annual CI 20/20 series with Dr. Craig S. Fleisher.
Conferences may be virtual this year, but the sessions are just as insightful as always. Catch Cynthia Cheng Correia at the following sessions:
- The Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows’ CI 20/20 Summit (September 15-16): Summit Welcome and “Expanding Perspectives & Minimizing Intelligence Biases Through Diverse Teams.” (panel)
- Special Library Association’s (SLA) Annual Conference (October 5-16): “Misinformation, Disinformation, and Manipulated Media: What’s Your Protection Plan?”
- Strategic & Competitive Intelligence Professionals’ (SCIP) Intellicon 2020 (November 16-20): “How CI Can Brush Away Misinformation and Combat Truth Decay” (panel).
We’re delighted to announce that Knowledge inForm Managing Director Cynthia Cheng Correia is the recipient of SLA Competitive Intelligence Division’s 2019 Distinguished Service Award! This award recognizes individuals who have made notable contributions to advancing the competitive intelligence practice community. The award was conferred at the SLA Annual Conference, held at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH.
We’re delighted that The Emerald Handbook of Modern Information Management has been awarded Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals’ (CILIP) K&IM Knowledge and Information Award for 2018! Congratulations to editors James Matarazzo and Toby Pearlstein, and the team of authors!
SLA’s Competitive & Decision Intelligence Certificates Program has begun programming for 2018. Find the program description, 2018 schedule, and registration on the Certificates site.
Cynthia Cheng Correia has been elected founding President of the newly formed Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows, an organization of leading competitive intelligence experts dedicated to educating and support sound CI practices of intelligence producers and users.
The latest edition of The Emerald Handbook of Modern Information Management (Emerald Publishing Ltd.) is out! This edition features a chapter by Cynthia Cheng Correia:”Opportunity: Competitive Intelligence and Knowledge Management.”